Three Hundred Club Prize Fund rises to £1,166
The Cotswold Canals Trust Three Hundred Club is the members lottery held every January, April, July and October.
Only members of the Cotswold Canals Trust may participate.
Trust members may sign up for the lottery at any time during the year.
- The Annual Subscription is £15 per stake
- A Three Hundred Cub member may hold up to four stakes
- Click here to find full details on the Three Hundred Club page
- Please direct e-mail queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
The July Three Hundred Club Draw took place on Saturday 2nd July at the recently opened Brimscombe Port Book Shop.
The draw was made by newly recruited Trust Member — Janet Baglin.
Janet recently popped into the shop in search of a specific book.
Janet clearly enjoyed the experience as she became a member of the Cotswold Canals Trust and volunteered to join the Book Shop team to staff the shop at fortnightly intervals.
Prize Fund increased
The prize fund total has recently risen to £1,166.00.
- First prize, now £700.00, was won by Mr P. J. Askey of Chester
- Second prize of £350.00 was won by Mrs K. M. Goddard of Stroud
- Third prize of £116.00 was won by Mr C. Martin of Gloucester
Brimscombe Book Shop
This successful fund raising enterprise is managed by CCT members Alan and Anna Watts assisted by a team of CCT volunteers.
The shop sells donated books, pictures, CDs, DVDs, vinyl records and jigsaws.
The shop is currently staffed on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 10am until 4pm.
Alan Watts, pictured here, explains… “The shop is operated by volunteers. The success of the enterprise means that we are now recruiting new volunteers in order that we can be open three or four days a week. It is great fun and we meet many interesting people with fascinating stories to tell.”