Visitor Centre & Canal Shop — Wallbridge Lock
You will find us at Bell House, Wallbridge Lock, Stroud, GL5 3JS
Access & Facilities
- Wheelchair & Baby Buggy Lift
- Disabled Toilet & Baby Changing Facilities
- Across Counter Hearing Loop
- Free WiFi
- Shop for Books, Maps & Gifts
- Walks & Talks to Groups
- Lockside Garden — Pic-Nic Tables & Cafe on site
- Exhibitions of art
Core Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday — 10am to 1pm
- Saturday — 10am to 4pm
- And at any time that the Green Flag is Flying
Telephone Number — 07582 286 636
The Visitor Centre displays regularly updated information, pictures and videos covering the restoration of the canal between Stonehouse and Brimscombe Port.
Pop in for a chat about the restoration.
The Centre supports local artists who display their work in our gallery.
The Centre is open six days a week during the core hours listed above – and any time that the Green Flag is Flying.
Do look in as you pass
How to Find Us
Bell House truly is at ‘The Gateway to Stroud’!
The Visitor Centre is situated canal side in a commanding position overlooking the junction of the A46 and A419.
Excellent and reasonably priced parking can be found at the Cheapside Pay & Display Car Park close to the nearby railway station.