Cotswold Canals Trust Volunteers organise and operate a range of promotional, fund raising and social occasions
Presentation & Promotion Team
The Presentation & Promotion Team is made up of trained staff from the Visitor Centres.
The team is available to attend events and venues throughout the year using the Modular Display System (pictured below) in a variety of formats.
The Modular Display System allows flexibility in displaying photographs, a video display, leaflets and plans and/or items for sale.
Fetes, Fairs & Festivals
If you know of a venue or event, particularly along the line of the restoration, that might be enhanced by the Presentation & Promotion Team and its Modular Display System please contact the Administration Team on 01453 752 568 or email email@example.com
CCT Volunteers are also available to give illustrated presentations to organisations such as W.I, Probus & U3A etc.
We specialise in the history, heritage and future of the restoration.
To book a presentation
- Click here to email the Administration Team
- Call direct on 01453 752 568
Quarterly meetings with a speaker at Fromebridge Mill, Fromebridge Lane, Whitminster GL2 7PD
Join us at Fromebridge Mill, Whitminster, GL2 7PD, Tuesday 19th September, 7.30pm — 9pm
‘Our Canal — Our Place — What difference should our restored canal have on YOUR Life?’
Stroudwater Connected convenor, Val Kirby will present facts, figures and images before chairing a discussion session.
Click the link for details: https://goo.gl/Wfxeq3
Eastern Branch Meeting
Eastern Branch meetings at The Trout Inn, Faringdon Road, Lechlade on Thames, GL7 3HA
Commence at 7.30pm on the third Wednesday of every month.
- Mondays & Wednesdays from 09:00: Maintenance activity at Western Depot
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 09:00: Maintenance activity at Eastern Depot
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 10:00 – 15:30: Volunteer taster sessions (e.g. Towpath clearance & surfacing) aimed at people new to volunteering
Meet Canal Visitor Centre, Bell House Wallbridge, Stroud GL5 3JS. CCT members also welcome
- Click here, or on the Connect Logo below, to register yourself for a full list of all current activities