Cotswold Canals Trust Visitor Centre & Canal Shop
Bell House, Wallbridge Lock, Stroud, GL5 3JS
Open 10am — 1pm Monday — Saturday throughout the year
And at any other time that the green flag is flying!
Telephone 07582 286 636
Access & Facilities
- Visitor Centre for advice, guidance and information on local attractions
- Shop for books, maps & gifts
- Wheelchair & Baby Buggy Lift
- Disabled Toilet & Baby Changing Facilities
- Across Counter Hearing Loop
- Free WiFi
- Walks & Talks to Groups
- Lockside Garden — Picnic Tables & Cafe on site
- Exhibitions of art
Core Opening Hours
- Monday to Saturday — 10 am to 1 pm
- And at any other time that the Green Flag is Flying
The Visitor Centre displays regularly updated information, pictures and videos covering the restoration of the canal between Stonehouse and Brimscombe Port.
Pop in for a chat about the restoration.
The Centre supports local artists who display their work in our gallery.
How to Find Us
Bell House truly is at ‘The Gateway to Stroud’!
The Visitor Centre is situated canal side in a commanding position overlooking the junction of the A46 and A419.
Excellent and reasonably priced parking can be found at the Cheapside Pay & Display Car Park close to the nearby railway station.